27th February 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in world history after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?

Can I do masters in world history after my B.Tech in mechanical? I have done my 10 2 with science..so would that create any problem? It will be helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  2. Can i take admission in Ph.D. after completing Master's degree in History?
  3. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue masters in interior designing after completion of degree in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  6. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA course?
  9. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
  10. Can i do Master's in Automobile field after Graduation in CSE?
  11. Will there be any problems doing masters in Italy after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering in India?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  13. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  14. Masters in Marine Engineering after Btech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  16. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  17. Can I apply for Automotive Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
27th February 2016, 09:05 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in world history after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do masters in world history after my B.Tech in mechanical? I have done my 10 2 with science..so would that create any problem? It will be helpful if you can answer me on this as soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thank you.
Yes, you can do M.A in History after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. The eligibility to study the course is graduation in any discipline from the recognized university. Some of the prestigious universities required B.A in History for the admission to the M.A in History course. The course duration is 2 years. The course is available in the following colleges;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?