22nd November 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to pursue Diploma in Robotics from Germany?

I am very much interested in robotics. I want to do diploma in robotics. I am in 10th standard. I live in India, but after 10th, I am going to Germany. So, please tell me what should I do for diploma in robotics in Germany and if you also know any colleges in Germany, please kindly tell me. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. Higher studies in Germany after B.E
  3. Which is the best country in the world for doing robotics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  5. Where can i pursue Under Graduate degree in Electronic Robotics in Delhi?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Robotics after completion of post graduation diploma in Robotics? -- [New]
  7. Is Germany the best college for Robotics?
  8. Am I eligible for doing MS in Germany after completion of B.E Instrumentation and Control with 60% marks?
  9. How to pursue Robotics engineering or IIT(degree) after completing diploma?
  10. Germany has free education scheme is that true?
  11. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue MS in Germany after completing engineering with 65% and 18 backlogs?
  13. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany and Institutes which offer this course? What are the requirements to pursue this course?
  14. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  15. Is Robotics available to study in Diploma course for 10th student?
  16. List of the colleges for robotics in Germany?
  17. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  18. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry

30th November 2017, 02:15 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to pursue Diploma in Robotics from Germany?

There are only five universities which offer master's degree in robotics in Germany.

They are:-
Automation and Robotics - TU Dortmund University
Intelligent Systems - Bielefeld University
Autonomous Systems - The Bonn-Rhine-Sieg University of Applied Sciences
Advanced Construction and Building Technology-Automation, Robotics, Services - Technical University of Munich
Robotics, Cognition, Intelligence - Technical University of Munich

There are no any University or College which offer diploma in Robotics in Germany.

So, first of all you have to complete your education till graduation from science stream to make your career in robotics.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?