18th April 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I redo my MMS degree after 9 years?

1) I have already finished MMS course and passed out in the year 2005. I want to redo the masters degree can I?

3rd May 2014, 12:02 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I redo my MMS degree after 9 years?

MMS means Master of Management Studies which provides students knowledge about the Business and give them Basic Business skills without any Experience. The Students have to cover the Master of Management Studies in 15 management courses and a total credit of 43 units.

If you want to study in this course you have 50 percentage of mark in bachelor’s degree and if you SC or ST you have 45 percentage of mark which is three year of duration only. The MMS course is two year course. If you have any gap between the bachelor degrees to master degree then do not worry about it. You can take the MMS Education.

The fees of this course are nearly one lakh thirty thousand. The first semester will be held in between the August and November then second is in between January and April and the third is in between July and November. In Every Semester You have to face three categories first is Core which is same for all students next is variation that is marketing, finance, operations, human resources and information technology next is the free electives. In this course the exam mark is taken from internal is 40 percentage and from university exam is 60 percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?