10th December 2016, 12:08 AM
himadriapu

Can I pursue M.Pharmacy course after completing B.Sc (PCM)?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc (PCM) course and now I want to pursue M.Pharmacy course so I want to know can I pursue M.Pharmacy course after completing B.Sc (PCM)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue M.Pharmacy course after completing B.Sc (PCM)?
  2. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  3. Can I pursue M.Sc Agriculture after completing B.Sc (PCM) from Haryana?
  4. Is it possible to pursue Economics Honors after completing class 12th PCM with CS?
  5. Best stream to pursue B.Sc? Difference between honours and general ? Top college in Chandigarh?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (PCM)? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue D.Pharma after completing class 12th Science (PCM)?
  8. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  9. Which exam should I write to get admission in M.Sc Physics after completing B.Sc with PCM group?
  10. How to pursue Arts stream after completing high school with PCM subjects(82%)
  11. How S.A.P is useful for a B.Pharm student? Is S.A.S for pharmacy student? Which module is useful? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  13. Am i eligible for M.Tech after completing BSc in PCM
  14. How can I pursue B.Ed course after completing M.Com from Odisha?
  15. What's the salary of drug inspectors in Andhra Pradesh at present?
  16. What are the different medical exams available? I failed twice in medical entrance earlier.
  17. Eligibility to write SSC exam in WB after completing B.Sc in PCM under EIILMU?
  18. How to get admission in Merchant Navy engineering after completing BSc degree with PCM combination?
11th December 2016, 09:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Pharmacy course after completing B.Sc (PCM)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by himadriapu View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc (PCM) course and now I want to pursue M.Pharmacy course so I want to know can I pursue M.Pharmacy course after completing B.Sc (PCM)? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, B.Sc degree holder candidates are not eligible for M.Pharmacy course.

Those candidates who have completed B.Pharmacy course from a recognized University are eligible for Masters in Pharmacy.

Your age should be above 18 years.
11th December 2016, 10:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No you are not eligible to pursue Masters in pharmacy after completing your BSc because to pursue Masters in pharmacy a candidate must have done a B Pharmacy from a recognised University with at least 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is provided to the candidates of reserved categories.
11th December 2016, 11:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

A candidate who has done BSc in pharmacy is eligible to pursue MSc in Pharmacy. As you are a BSc student hence you are not eligible for MSc in pharmacy but you are eligible to pursue MSc in a particular subject in which you are interested.
So try to be specific in interested subject in pursue Masters in your interested subject such as Mathematics, Physics or chemistry as per your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?