7th November 2016, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to study B.Pharmacy in International Medical University, Malaysia?

My son wants to study B.Pharmacy in International Medical University, Malaysia. I don't know if it is good for his career or not. Can I know about this?

Related Questions:
  1. Which University will be good to do higher studies outside country?
  2. What are the further opportunities available in India and Abroad after doing Internship and MBBS degree from KEM Hospital Mumbai?
  3. List of best medical colleges inside chennai and foreign countries like US and Malaysia? Procedure to study medical in abroad?
  4. Requirements to study Doctor of Dental Public Health course in University of Malaysia for BDS student?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue Medical Postgraduate Diploma in Cosmetology Specialized in Laser field after completing Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from National University of Malaysia?
  6. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  7. Cost of MBBS in Malaysia? Entrance exam for it?
  8. How to get scholarship for Master of Sciences in Medical Microbiology course?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  10. Information about MBBS admission in AIIMS for international students
  11. Carrier Opportunities after passing MD in anatomy?
  12. Can I do diploma after 12th in Malaysia or Canada? -- [New]
  13. After BBA from Amity University can I study M.Sc in International Business Management from UK?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Pharma if qualified in 12th but failed in Chemistry?
  15. What are the cutoffs for GRE and TOFEL scores in Campbell University and New York University?
  16. How can I study in USA, Australia, Malaysia, Switzerland or Sweden being a 7th standard student?
  17. List of private MBBS colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the eligibility for joining In Medical studies in USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?