18th December 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Steps to be followed to pursue a degree in Psychology Post after having HSC degree?

Please advise steps on how to pursue a degree in psychology post plus 12 education . Thanks.....

21st December 2019, 01:06 PM
Ann mary peter

Default Re: Steps to be followed to pursue a degree in Psychology Post after having HSC degree?

educational institutions provide various courses in psychology in degree programs, diplomas, certificate course, and even online courses. for applying the degree programs of psychology every one had to pass an entrance exam. almost each university offering psychology in varying capacities have an individual or an autonomous process of selection of students. M.J.P. Rohilkand university, Delhi university, Rajiv Gandhi university, agra university are the top universities known for their psychological programs . getting the admission on merit seat also need asking percentage of marks and other qualifications too
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?