24th December 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of CA after graduation?

hello sir
i have completed my graduation & i want to opt for ca. What is the procedure for ca after graduation? Tell me procedure for ca after graduation

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure to do CA after graduation?
  2. Procedure for CS course after graduation
  3. Procedure of registration and admission in CS after graduation in B.Com Hons? Time taken to complete CS after graduation?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for ICWA after graduation
  5. Procedure to apply for SSB directly after completion of Graduation in B.Com with 70% of marks?
  6. How to do B.Ed after completing Graduation? What is the procedure for doing B.Ed and when are the entrance exam forms going to be available?
  7. Procedure to become a CA after completion of graduation?
  8. Procedure to complete graduation in other streams like Arts or Commerce?
  9. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  10. Procedure to get admission in MBA after completing graduation in B.Com?
  11. Procedure to become Chartered Accountant after completion of Graduation?
  12. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure for joining Army after graduation in Microbiology?
  14. How can I go abroad after doing graduation? What is the procedure?
  15. Procedure for 3 year L.L.B course from banglore after graduation
  16. Can I apply for the CS? What's the procedure for the same? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for CS? Where would I register myself for the same? I have done graduation in zoology
  17. How to pursue PG from PU after doing graduation from KU?
  18. What is the procedure to join CS after completing graduation
26th December 2013, 10:01 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure of CA after graduation?

To join CA course, the candidate need to apply for CPT Examination.

CPT i.e Common Proficiency Test and this examination is conducted in the month of June and December every year.

Minimum Qualification to apply for this examination, the candidate should have a completed Intermediate from a recognized School or equivalent qualification.

For graduate degree, you should have a minimum 60% marks for Non Commerce stream candidates and 55% marks for commerce stream candidates. Graduate degree candidates are directly eligible to apply for Intermediate level.

CPT Examination Pattern :-

-->> Fundamental Accountancy

-->> Economics

-->> Mercantile Law

-->> Quantitative Aptitude

Procedure of CA :-

-->> Common Proficiency Test Compulsory

-->> Enroll for IPCC

-->> Register Articleship Training and duration of this program 3 1/2 years.

-->> Final Course.
27th December 2013, 11:11 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir
i have completed my graduation & i want to opt for ca. What is the procedure for ca after graduation? Tell me procedure for ca after graduation
Hey friend,

To become a Charted Accountant is a good option and doing it right after Graduation you need to follow certain steps and they are that if you want to become a Charted accountant then you would need to do the ICWAI Course

The ICWA consist of 3 stages:

> Foundation
> Intermediate
> and then the Final exam to become a Cost Accountant.

The entry for the course on the months of June and December and you can register in this course on those months.

There are certain qualification which you need to possess in order to join in the course.

For Foundation:

The candidate need to have 17 yrs of age and the education qualification is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

For Intermediate:

The candidate need to have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage in order to be eligible for applying.

So,as you have completed Graduation you an yourself for the Intermediate level and it will have 8 theoretical papers and there will also be Practical training,there will be 2 stages of 4 papers each consisting of 100marks for the Theoretical papers.

For more info check at http://http://icmai.in/

ALL THE BEST
7th June 2021, 05:31 PM
Singhskomal

Hello students,
C.A (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS) stages for c.a
☆ C.A (FOUNDATION)(CPT)entrance test for c.a
☆C.A ( INTERMEDIATE)(IPCC)
☆C.A (FINAL)
If you are graduate or postgraduate you can skip foundation and can directly register at the intermediate level (ICAI) INDIAN CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT INSTITUTE procedure for C.A..
All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?