10th October 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Mathematical Science) being a B.Sc(Mathematics) student?

I am in a final year of B.Sc(Mathematics). But, after completing B.Sc, I want to do M.Sc in Mathematical Science. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Mathematical Science?

12th October 2016, 10:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Mathematical Science) being a B.Sc(Mathematics) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in a final year of B.Sc(Mathematics). But, after completing B.Sc, I want to do M.Sc in Mathematical Science. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Mathematical Science?
After completion of B.Sc in Mathematics, you can apply for M.SC in Mathematical Science.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Mathematics from a recognized University are eligible for M.Sc in Mathematical Science

Your age should be above 18 years.
12th October 2016, 08:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Mathematical Science) being a B.Sc(Mathematics) student?

Yes, you are eligible to study M.Sc. (Mathematical Science) course after completion of your B.Sc. (Mathematics) course from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Mathematics) or any other related stream from a recognised university are eligible to pursue M.Sc. (Mathematical Science) course. Admissions in this course are offered on merit basis of B.Sc. examination marks or through an entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
12th October 2016, 08:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the Master of Mathematical Science course after the bachelor degree in mathematics.

The eligibility to get admission in M.Sc Mathematical Science course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Candidate must have bachelor degree in Mathematics/Statistics as main paper.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course after qualifying in entrance examination conducted by various universities for admission in the course.
12th October 2016, 11:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for doing M.Sc in Mathematical Science:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue this M.Sc in Mathematical science course after successful completion of B.Sc in Mathematics course.

The basic educational qualification required for doing Master's Degree in Mathematical Science course is "Bachelor Degree in concerned discipline". As you are done with B.Sc in Mathematics stream you are certainly eligible to pursue this course.

Candidates who have pursued their B.E/ B.Tech are also eligible to pursue this M.Sc in Mathematical Science course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?