11th November 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?

With due respect, I am priya jain and recently passed out student of 12th MP board scoring 71 percentage in PCM. I would like know that can I get study scholarship for having my branch as computer science? Am I eligible? Can you please provide me the details soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th with 86 percentage marks in UP board?
  2. Am I eligible to get any scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 93 percentage marks from West Bengal Board?
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of madhyamik hindi exam with 88 percentage marks?
  4. Am I eligible for getting the study scholarship after scoring 95.6% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  5. Can I take scholarship for my study with 63% marks in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th from UP board with 87.40% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after scoring 87.8 percentage marks in 12th non medical from HBSE board? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for getting the scholarship after completion of 12th with 85.4% marks overall?
  9. Where to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 81 percentage marks? Do I have a chance to get it?
  10. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  11. Am I eligible to get study scholarship next after completion of 12th with 62.4% in PCM?
  12. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  13. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  14. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I have scored 92% marks in 12th Gujarat board?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship in MP board after completion of 12th with 83.4% marks?
  16. How can I get scholarship for BCA 1st semester after completion of 84.4 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  17. What minimum percentage is considered to be eligible for a candidate to apply for US study after passing 12th grade to get scholarship?
  18. Am I eligible for getting study scholarship to do B.Tech after completion of intermediate with 91.4% from UP board? -- [Most Discussed]
27th November 2016, 02:19 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?

First of all congratulations to you for such a good marks you obtained !

Yes, you can get scholarship to study computer science in any of the engineering college of MP whether it be Bhopal, Sagar, Rewa, Jabalpur, Indore,

In order to be eligible for the scholarship money you need to present your your community as well as income certificate to your college so that they can give you a scholarship document to be filled from the college which you have to submit to your local government body.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?