13th January 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master of Architecture after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

Sir,
I didn't attend NATA, so I have decided to go for Civil Engineering in B.Tech. After that B.Tech I can do Master of Architecture? Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Master of Architecture for B.E.(Civil Engineering) student?
  2. Entrance exams for master degree in architecture after B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
  3. Is it possible to study Master of Architecture in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. How to do a career in civil engineering?
  5. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  6. Eligibility for Architecture course after B.Tech in Civil engineering? What is the duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  8. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  9. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  10. Is there any course available for doing M.Tech course in Architecture and interior designs after completion of civil engineering?
  11. Can I study master in automobile from german after studying bachelor in civil engineering
  12. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  14. Can i study M.Arch in abroad after undergraduation in Civil Engineering?
  15. List of colleges offering dual degree in civil engineering and architecture?
  16. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  17. What exam should be given after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering to have a career in Architecture?
  18. Is it possible to get admission for B.Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
13th January 2016, 07:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master of Architecture after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I didn't attend NATA, so I have decided to go for Civil Engineering in B.Tech. After that B.Tech I can do Master of Architecture? Kindly tell me about this.
No, you can not join in M.Arch course because you have completed B.E in Civil Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed B.Arch course from a recognized university are eligible for M.Arch course but you must have valid GATE score.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?