10th March 2018, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Apart from Teaching, what are the job opportunities for Education postgraduate?

I am M.Ed postgraduate. I am looking for any job. Please friends, do refer some job for me except teaching job. I am looking for good job but don’t want to become a teacher. Help me to know.

Related Questions:
  1. Apart from Teaching, what are the job opportunities for Chemistry postgraduate?
  2. Apart from Teaching, what are the job opportunities for Political Science postgraduate?
  3. Possibility to become a Teacher in VHSE for Electronics postgraduate? Job opportunities in Kerala?
  4. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  5. Job opportunities for M.Sc in Mathematics other than Teaching?
  6. Which is better among B.Ed and DIET?
  7. What will be my core subject at B.Ed?
  8. Is there any scope for me to do M.Sc in Zoology?
  9. Need sample test papers for M.Sc. Nursing entrance exam, PGI chandigarh. -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job opportunities for MA(English) student except teaching?
  11. What are the job opportunities in teaching profession in Government Schools? Which are the exams that I have to write? When are they conducted and for which subjects should I be prepared?
  12. What are the list of job opportunities in private companies after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  13. Guidance to pursue Ph.D or M.Ed being a candidate having completed MA and B.Ed?
  14. Job opportunities other than Teaching after M.Sc Maths at high pay scale?
  15. Job opportunities for MDS candidate with teaching experience and clinical practice in Singapore?
  16. What are the private sector jobs for BAMS graduates with 3 years of experience?
  17. Job opportunities in ONGC for MBA-HR postgraduate? -- [New]
  18. What should I do for getting a government job after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
6th May 2018, 02:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Apart from Teaching, what are the job opportunities for Education postgraduate?

Apart from teaching, being a Post Graduate in Education, you have a lot of job opportunities in the relevant fields.
You can also apply as:-
  • Community education officer
  • Education administrator
  • Learning mentor
  • Teaching assistant
  • Careers adviser
  • Child psychotherapist
  • Counsellor
  • Family support worker
  • Museum education officer
  • Play therapist
  • Youth worker etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?