5th May 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Available posts for trained Physics graduate?

I am a trained physics post graduate. can i have any post there to apply, when will u call for the post please inform in detail.
hoping that you will reply me

7th May 2014, 01:54 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Available posts for trained Physics graduate?

The post graduate in the physics subject is makes your career in a fine and good way. This course is the very good course which is giving a good career and takes you as a successful man. This course is only for those students who have a lot of knowledge about the physics. The physics subject is one of the most common subject which is taught by the mostly students and all the universities. The universities are giving a strong and fine placement in this course. This course is a little difficult but if you study it carefully then surely you can make a change in these courses.

You have already studied in this course so you are the lucky one. You want a post after this post graduate then you can go to many official sites of the job offers. Then register there and search the job what you want. This course can give you a best placement if you work hard so i think you was not working hard.

If anybody studying in this course then they can go to the official sites of the college and fill up the form correctly and take your admission in your respective courses as well as the physics course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?