25th July 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc pass student can appear in NIMCET for MCA or not?

sir i am a bsc(pass) student can i apply nimcet for mca course or not? Can anyone please do tell me that?

9th August 2014, 09:40 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc pass student can appear in NIMCET for MCA or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am a bsc(pass) student can i apply nimcet for mca course or not? Can anyone please do tell me that?

The NIMCET exam is conducted for candidates to join in MCA course and to write this exam there are qualification which you would need to satisfy in order to apply.

As per the education qualification which is needed for the exam the candidate need to have completed a UG degree in BSc/BSc(Hons)/BCA/ BIT from a recognized university or you could have completed a Degree in B.E/B.Tech.The candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India

If you are going to satisfy these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the NIMCET exam.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?