14th May 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Master in Public Health for BDS graduate?

Hello,
I have completed my BDS. I would like to know that should I do Master in Public Health? Is it a best option for me? Kindly advise me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which PG course has high salary after doing BSc Nursing?
  2. List of colleges offering Master of Public Health in India? Scope of this Master Degree?
  3. Work nature in public health dentistry for BDS intern?
  4. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  5. Requirements to study Doctor of Dental Public Health course in University of Malaysia for BDS student?
  6. Can I study Master's Degree in Public Health after completing B.A.(English)?
  7. Is there any entrance exam for master in Public Health? List of the top colleges for master in Public Health in india
  8. What are the information which I need to follow for doing masters in public health after BDS?
  9. Eligibility to study Master of Public Health? Fee expenses of this course?
  10. Can i proceed with my grade to study masters degree in Public Health?
  11. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  12. How to open a college to offer Master in Public Health course through distance education?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in public health abroad after completion of BDS course?
  14. Is there any good scope for BSc Nursing?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master in Public Health in Manipal University?
  16. What are the job prospects after doing masters in Canada? I am a BDS graduate -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the job prospects after a global public health MS course in US? Best colleges for this course?
17th May 2016, 09:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Master in Public Health for BDS graduate?

If you want to change your field then it will be a good option but you must make sure that after completion you will have a good career in this field. Normally, dental sciences has a limited scope which is the reason candidates go for other field.

If you think that BDS is not enough to make you earn a good income and public health has good jobs available then surely opt for it.
19th May 2016, 12:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my BDS. I would like to know that should I do Master in Public Health? Is it a best option for me? Kindly advise me.
Being a BDS student Master of Public Health course is not suitable for you. It is always commanded that you can apply for the Higher degree courses such as,

- M.D.S.
- Diploma For Para medical / Para Dental Course
- Certificate course in Dental and Oral Hygiene etc.

However, if you are interested then you can apply for the Master in Public Health. By doing the Master in Public Health you can develop your skills in matters related to public health. This Master in Public Health helps you to grab a good career anywhere in the country or abroad as well.
19th May 2016, 05:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Look, if you are really interested in this field and you want to change your current field, then you should opt for Masters in Public Health after completing your BDS.
So, if you are interested in this filed and want to make career in it, then it will be beneficial for you to opt the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?