11th June 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MTech(Computer Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?

Hi everyone, I am going to take admission in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies for doing MTech(Computer Science) course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my Master’s from this university? Please advice me.

12th June 2018, 11:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MTech(Computer Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?

M.Tech. Computer Science or Master of Technology in Computer Science is a postgraduate Computer Science Course. The duration of this course is two years.

For this course candidate should have passed bachelor degree with at least 50% from a recognized university. Yes, it is beneficial to study MTech(Computer Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies.

After completing this course you can apply for jobs in given below employment area.

1. IT Companies

2. Banks

3. IT Consultancy Companies

4.Websites

5. Gaming Companies

6. Data Cloud Companies

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, Delhi 110067
Phone: 011 2674 1131
13th June 2018, 06:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MTech(Computer Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?

First of all you should visit the campus and evaluate yourself about the college, in which you want to get admission. Just make sure it has good infrastructure and placement cell for students.

Also, one should try to get admission in M.Tech through GATE score, as it will help you to get better college along with stipend. Getting admission without GATE will not be a good decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?