1st June 2018, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Library Science. So, I want to do Diploma course in Library Science. I want to join Asra Institute of Advanced Studies for this Diploma course. So, I just want to know that is it beneficial to do this course from this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?
  3. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?
  4. Is it beneficial to study MTech(Computer Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Advanced Computing? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  7. Where to apply for PG Diploma in Advanced Computing? Fees required for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I study B.A Inf and Library Sciences?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Functional English in Kumari Vidyavati Anand DAV College for Women?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science?
  11. How can I study Advanced Diploma in Insurance if pursuing Diploma in Chartered Insurance Institute(UK)?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  13. Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Science) in Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Advanced Studies?
  14. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Business Studies in Arunachal University of Studies?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance?
  16. Will I get a seat after scorign 10368 rank in GPAT
  17. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  18. Is Ph.D. in Library Science through the distance mode is valid for government jobs?
15th November 2018, 12:42 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?

Asra Institute of Advanced Studies

As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Patiala-Sangrur Highway, Nidampur, Near Channo, Bhawanigarh,
Sangrur, Punjab 148026
Phone: 0167 226 5727
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?