13th July 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?

Hi everyone, I am going to take admission in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology for doing MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my Master’s from this university? Please advice me.

15th July 2018, 06:18 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?

M.Tech. Microelectronics and VLSI Design or Master of Technology in Microelectronics and VLSI Design is a postgraduate VLSI Design programme. The duration of this course is two years.

As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Kailod Kartal, Indore-Dewas Bypass Road, Rau, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452020
Phone: 0731 290 6986
16th July 2018, 12:35 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?

TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology is one of the good colleges of the region.

It offers various courses at the Undergraduate and PG level in many streams.

The atmosphere of the college is fine and many companies visit here for campus recruitment drive to recruit fresheres.

So, it is so much beneficial to study in this college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?