18th September 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Which course can be done after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication

what are the course can be done after finishin diploma in electronics and telecommunication

Related Questions:
  1. Which course can be done after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  2. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  3. How to do MBA after finishing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  4. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  5. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  6. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  7. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  8. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma? -- [New]
  10. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  11. How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  12. Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?
  14. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  15. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  16. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  17. What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  18. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
25th July 2015, 08:41 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can be done after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication

** Best courses after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication as given below.

1. Long term courses after Diploma in E&T Engineering.

:: B.E. (Applied Electronics & Instrumentation)

:: B.E. (Electronics & Telecom Engineering)

:: B.Tech. (Applied Electronics and Instrumentation)

:: B.Tech. (Applied Electronics Engineering)

:: B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication Engineering)

:: B.Tech. (Electronics & Media Technology)

:: B.Tech. (Electronics & Telecom Engineering)

2. Short term courses after Diploma in E&T Engineering

:: Certificate program in VLSI design engineering (Physical Design or Logic Design)

:: Diploma in VLSI Design (6 months)

:: Post Graduate Diploma in VLSI Design (4 months)

:: VLSI System Design (50 weeks)

:: Advance Diploma in Embedded System Design

:: Certificate course in Embedded Systems (5 months)

:: Diploma in Embedded microcontrollers and processors (3 months)

:: Certificate courses in Real Time Operating System

:: Microcontrollers and Embedded C (1 month)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?