13th July 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor with MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) Degree of TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?

Hello friends, I would like to know that if I do MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) from TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology then I have any chance to become a Professor or not? Please let me know that can I become a professor or not? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?
  3. Requirements to get MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) admission in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?
  4. Course structure of MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  5. Is VLSI design better to do or NANO TECHNOLOGY? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for the position of Associate Professor in Engineering College having completed B.Sc Honors in Physics, Masters in Electronic Science and M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded Design?
  7. Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college
  8. List of best universities of USA to study Master in VLSI Design
  9. Which are the VLSI industries offering jobs for freshers? I have completed my masters degree in VLSI design
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant professor job after completion of M.Tech course?
  11. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering part time M.E course?
  12. What is the scope for Post Graduation course in Embedded Systems?
  13. Which course can be done after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  14. Placement papers of Delloite?
  15. Best courses for electronics communication field?
  16. List of best VLSI Design Training centers in Kerala?
  17. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  18. Which branch should I prefer after B.E in production for PG?
15th July 2018, 02:11 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor with MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) Degree of TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?

Yes, yoy can become a Professor or Lectures on the basis of MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) Degree. You can also join VLSI industry in various domains such as:

Verification engineer

Physical design engineer

Designe engineer

STA engineer

DFT engineer

Validation Engineer

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Remove *
15th July 2018, 04:03 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor with MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) Degree of TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?

If you want to become a Professor then it is compulsory to have completed Masters degree from a recognized university in any stream.
You have to clear NET/ SLATE entrance test.
After clearing any of the entrance test you will be allowed to be a professor of any reputed college.
15th July 2018, 06:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can become a Professor with MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) Degree of TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology.

The name of best jobs type for you are given below.

** Lecturer/Professor

** Product Engineer

** Electronics Engineer

** Process Development Engineer

** Applications Engineer

** Component Design Engineer
15th July 2018, 06:27 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

According to new norms, to become a professor of university level, one must have completed their Master's degree along with Ph.D degree.

But at college level, one must have completed Master's degree and also qualified NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?