13th July 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to do MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) from TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?
  2. Can I become a Professor with MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) Degree of TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?
  3. Requirements to get MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) admission in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?
  4. Course structure of MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  5. Is VLSI design better to do or NANO TECHNOLOGY? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of best universities of USA to study Master in VLSI Design
  7. Best courses for electronics communication field?
  8. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering part time M.E course?
  9. What is the scope for Post Graduation course in Embedded Systems?
  10. Which course can be done after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  11. Placement papers of Delloite?
  12. List of best VLSI Design Training centers in Kerala?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD(Food Technology) in College of Technology & Engineering?
  14. Which branch should I prefer after B.E in production for PG?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in PhD VLSI Design & Embedded Systems at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology?
  16. How to get scholarship to study further in VLSI design field in abroad?
  17. Am I eligible for the position of Associate Professor in Engineering College having completed B.Sc Honors in Physics, Masters in Electronic Science and M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded Design?
  18. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Animation Technology in ICAT Design and Media College?
15th July 2018, 02:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?

Eligibility to pursue MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) in "TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology" is as follows.

Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s degree in B.Tech/B.E or any equivalent examination with an aggregate of 50% marks and above from a university approved by UGC/AIU.

Applicants must have a valid GATE score.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Remove @
15th July 2018, 03:57 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?

Eligibility criteria required to pursue M.Tech are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed B.Tech from a recognized university in any stream.
Candidate must have cleared GATE Entrance test to get admission.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in B.Tech.
15th July 2018, 04:26 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to study M.Tech (Microelectronics and VLSI Design) in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Bachelor's degree in B.E. or B.Tech with at least 55% aggregate.
Candidate also have cleared GATE examination.
15th July 2018, 06:23 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to study M.Tech (Microelectronics and VLSI Design) course in Truba College of Engineering and Technology are:-

Aspirants must have passed B.E/ B.Tech with at least 55% marks from any recognized college or university.

Aspirants must have qualified GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?