13th July 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) admission in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) course in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?
  3. Can I become a Professor with MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) Degree of TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?
  4. Course structure of MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  5. Is VLSI design better to do or NANO TECHNOLOGY? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering part time M.E course?
  7. What is the scope for Post Graduation course in Embedded Systems?
  8. Which course can be done after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  9. Placement papers of Delloite?
  10. Best courses for electronics communication field?
  11. List of best VLSI Design Training centers in Kerala?
  12. How to do M.Tech from Banasthali after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  13. List of best universities of USA to study Master in VLSI Design
  14. Which branch should I prefer after B.E in production for PG?
  15. How to do Ph.D in IIIT Pune after completing M.E in VLSI Design? What is the minimum requirement to do Ph.D?
  16. Am I eligible for the position of Associate Professor in Engineering College having completed B.Sc Honors in Physics, Masters in Electronic Science and M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded Design?
  17. What are the colleges in which I can get after scoring 10k rank in WBJEE
  18. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in PhD VLSI Design & Embedded Systems at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology?
15th July 2018, 06:20 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to get MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) admission in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?

Requirements to get admission in M.Tech ( Microelectronics and VLSI Design) course in Truba College of Engineering and Technology are:-

Aspiants must have passed B.E/ B.Tech with at least 55% marks from any recognized university or college.

Aspiants must have qualified GATE examination.
16th July 2018, 12:33 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Requirements to get MTech(Microelectronics and VLSI Design) admission in TRUBA College of Engineering and Technology?

The eligibility criteria for MTech is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his engineering from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+4 at least in Electronics Engineering.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the Engineering.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for Mtech in the above said stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?