27th March 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges in Canada for PG course with fee structure

I am studying in last semester of B.Com. I got 50% and I want to apply for PG course and interested in accounting. Tell me the best PG course for me in Canada and also the fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges with fee structure in Canada to study after 12th Commerce?
  2. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  3. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech?
  4. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  5. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  6. How to study further in Canada after PUC 2nd year? What would be the course fee structure in Canada?
  7. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  8. List of M.Tech genetic engineering colleges in USA and Canada? What is the procedure to apply? Eligibility and the fee structure?
  9. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  10. Best university or college in USA and Canada along with their fee structure for post graduation in Aviation?
  11. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course?
  12. Fee structure for BHM?
  13. Fee structure for M.Tech in OU and JNTU affiliated colleges? Can I get fee reimbursement being SC candidate?
  14. Can I get admission in good universities or colleges further studies of engineering? What is the fee structure of it?
  15. Want to do MCA after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT : Colleges offering the course and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  17. What is the fee structure for government engineering college?
  18. In which college to study at Canada after 12th and itÂ’s fee structure?
15th April 2017, 12:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in Canada for PG course with fee structure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in last semester of B.Com. I got 50% and I want to apply for PG course and interested in accounting. Tell me the best PG course for me in Canada and also the fees structure.

The list of colleges in Canada for PG course is given below;

Sheridan College - Official Website

Durham College - Official Website

St. Lawrence College - Official Website

University of Alberta - Official Website

Vancouver Island University - Official Website

Lambton College - Official Website

Fleming College - Official Website

Nipissing University - Official Website

The fee for the course will vary from one university to other. For the PG Diploma one year course the fee will be around Rs 8.5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs. The accommodation and other cost including airfare the total cost will be around Rs 15 to 20 Lakhs for one year course. You can check the college/university you want to join for exact fees details.
3rd August 2018, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges in Canada for PG course with fee structure

I have completed my Graduation in Bsc Agriculture now i wanna do pg diploma course related to Agriculture in canada can you please let me know the fee structure to complete it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?