29th July 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MTech(Highway Technology) being a BTech Civil student?

I am a student of BTech(Civil Engineering). I want to do MTech(Highway Technology) from Visvesvaraya Technological University. I would like to know that can I do this MTech(Highway Technology) course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MTech(Highway Technology) being a BTech Civil student?
  2. How to study in B.Tech in Civil or Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Ceremic Technology
  3. Eligibility to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences for BTech Civil student?
  4. Eligibility to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  5. Eligibility to study MTech(Heat Power) for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  6. How can I get a Student Loan to study BTech being an ST student?
  7. Possibility to study BTech Textile Engineering for Diploma Civil student?
  8. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I study MBA in Technology Management being a BTech(EE) student?
  10. Eligibility to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London for BTech Civil student? Requirements to get admission?
  11. Can I study BTech after completing BSc(IT)?
  12. Possibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for ECE Diploma student?
  13. What are the job opportunity after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  14. Eligibility to study MS(Technology Commercialization And Entrepreneurship) in Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute for BTech(CSE) student?
  15. Eligibility to study BTech(Plastic Technology) in CIPET?
  16. Eligibility to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology for BTech(CSE) student? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility to study BTech Marine for Diploma Civil student?
  18. How to further study in UK? I am a student of B.Tech IVth year
3rd August 2018, 11:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MTech(Highway Technology) being a BTech Civil student?

Yes it is possible to study M.Tech from any other stream. You can pursue M.Tech in Highway Technology being a B.Tech Civil student.
You will get admission directly also as well as after qualifying GATE entrance exam.
You can get admission in any of the colleges.
4th August 2018, 09:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MTech(Highway Technology) being a BTech Civil student?

M.Tech Highway Technology Eligibility:

Bachelor of Technology in relevant subject with 60% or equivalent CGPA.

Some of the very reputed Universities and colleges conduct entrance exam for admission.

Being a Bachelor of Technology holder in civil engineering you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?