5th September 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

In which college to study at Canada after 12th and it’s fee structure?

Dear Sir, I want to study in Canada I got 73.6% in 12th (Physics, Chemistry and Biology). In which college I can get admission and its fees structure and every details. Arshpreet Kaur 9896969634

8th August 2017, 10:37 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which college to study at Canada after 12th and it’s fee structure?

You have scored good percentage marks in your 12th science standard.You can apply for admission in any college/university in which you are interested to pursue you higher studies.Every college/university have its own fee structure for various courses offered by it, so you are required to select the college/university in which you want to pursue your higher study.
In order to pursue higher study after 12th standard in Canada, you need to appear and qualify in SAT and IELTS/TOEFL examinations by scoring the required marks/points in the examinations.
SAT and IELTS/TOEFL are the standardized tests, required to be taken by the candidates for the purpose of getting admission to undergraduate courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?