1st May 2015, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

Best university or college in USA and Canada along with their fee structure for post graduation in Aviation?

Hii I m b.com graduate , now I m planning to do my post graduation in aviation in abroad , plzz guide me , best university or colg in USA and Canada with fee structure .

Related Questions:
  1. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  3. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  4. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  5. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  6. Information regarding fee structure for MBA in Aviation?
  7. What are the chances of getting scholarship for doing post graduation in general surgery in Bangladesh?
  8. Fee structure for MBA aviation management? What is the duration?
  9. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  10. Can I join IIST for pursuing post graduation? Eligibility and fee structure?
  11. How may I apply for a job in USA or in Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in Hotel management
  12. List of telugu medium college which provides post graduation course in M.A?
  13. List of telugu medium college which provides post graduation course in M.A?
  14. Fee structure in best pilot training college in India, USA and Philipines? What is the fee structure? I want to be a pilot -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Complete details of PGDCA course
  16. Information about the post graduation course from NICMAR?
  17. How to make my career in aviation? I am doing BSc IT from NIIT
  18. Colleges offering Masters in Genetic engineering in India and Abroad? Best country to study this course?
18th April 2018, 10:11 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university or college in USA and Canada along with their fee structure for post graduation in Aviation?

For you as a B.Com graduate it is difficult to choose aviation industry because both of the streams are totally different. However you can opt for some MBA program in aviation. In order to pursue MBA you will have to sit in GMAT. On the basis of GMAT score you can secure a place in best business school. You can pursue
> MBA in Aviation Management
> MBA in Hospitality/Hospitality & Catering technology/Hospitality & Tourism
> MBA in Supply Chain & Logistics Management

These are the best Institutes for pursuing MBA in USA and Canada:-
> Arizona State University
> Purdue University
> University of Maryland
> LYNN University
> Mount Royal University
> John Molson School of Business

*Fees for MBA may vary University to University however the average fees for MBA in Aviation is around US$100,000 -200,000. This includes yearly tuition fees of US$30,000 -60,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?