28th February 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges in Mumbai to study Master of Library and Information Science

Hello sir, I am Library and Information Science graduate and now want to study Master of Library and Information Science. Please suggest me best colleges in Mumbai for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best PhD college in uhs,Karnataka? I'm B.Sc graduate of aphu with OGPA of 8.5 and interested in entomology and breeding
  2. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study Master of Library Science?
  4. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What is the minimum education requirements for pursuing M.Lib (Master of Library & Information Science)? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to do Master of Library Science for a candidate who has completed Graduation around 15 years ago?
  8. Master of Library and Information Science course of C.M.J. University is a recognized course or not?
  9. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  10. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  11. How much money is required to do Ph.D. in Library Science through correspondence?
  12. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Fundamentals of Information Communication Technologies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Whether CMJ University offers Master of Library & Information Science under UGC approval?
  14. Universities offering PhD(Library & Information Science) in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing Master's in Library Science?
  16. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Master of Library & Information Science?
  17. Does IGNOU offer Master of Library and Information Science course?
  18. What is the best option after BSc? I have completed BSc statistics -- [Most Discussed]
13th March 2018, 09:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in Mumbai to study Master of Library and Information Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Library and Information Science graduate and now want to study Master of Library and Information Science. Please suggest me best colleges in Mumbai for it.
Best colleges in Mumbai to study Master of Library and Information Science:

University Of Mumbai Fort Campus
Address: 123, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Phone: 022 2270 8700

Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Address: V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400088
Phone: 022 2552 5000

SHPT School of Library Science
Address: 1, Nathibai Thackersey Road, New Marine Lines, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020
Phone: 022 2203 1879
9th April 2018, 01:39 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges in Mumbai to study Master of Library and Information Science

Best colleges in Mumbai to study Master of Library and Information Science:

Only 3 institutions in Mumbai offer Master of Library and Information science.
>>University of Mumbai, Fort Campus
>>SHPT school of Library Science
>>Tata Institute of Social Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?