24th December 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better option, B.Ed or BTC?

Hello Sir, I have completed MA in Psychology from Lucknow university in 2012. I want to do teaching job in government school but I am confused between B.Ed and BTC. I do not know what is beneficial for me. Please confirm me. What is the procedure and qualification need for both examination
Thanks & Regards
Ankita

25th December 2016, 11:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better option, B.Ed or BTC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed MA in Psychology from Lucknow university in 2012. I want to do teaching job in government school but I am confused between B.Ed and BTC. I do not know what is beneficial for me. Please confirm me. What is the procedure and qualification need for both examination
Thanks & Regards
Ankita

The B.Ed is better option than a BTC course. The salary package for the B.Ed candidates will be higher. The B.Ed is a course which is related to teaching in schools. The B.Ed is compulsory for getting government school teacher jobs. Basic Training Certificate (BTC) is a course to improve quality of teaching. The graduates in any discipline with 50% marks are eligible for both the courses. The candidates can also go for higher teaching post with B.Ed qualification. So it is better to study B.Ed course after graduation to pursue your career in the teaching profession.
6th March 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I have completed B.sc(math) from Dr. Ram manohar lohia avadh university, Faizabad(up) in 2015. I want to do teaching job in government school but I am confused between B.Ed and BTC. I do not know what is beneficial for me. Please confirm me. What is the procedure and qualification need for both examination

Rahul Mishra
20th March 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bcom and now I'm confused between b.ed and mcom do I should go for post graduation and then b.ed or btc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?