23rd September 2010, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Higher Level Engineering Entrance Exams? Which books to refer? How much time should be given to each subject?

How to prepare for Higher Level Engineering Entrance Exams? Which books to refer? How much time should be given to each subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of books to prepare English for SSC higher seconday level?
  2. How can I manage time to prepare for MBBS entrance exams in shortest time? Suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  3. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  4. How to prepare for section engineer entrance exam? Which books to refer? Syllabus of the exam?
  5. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam? Which books to refer? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I prepare myself for Civil Services exam? Which books should I refer for the same? How can I apply for the same?
  7. Which Books are better choice for me to prepare for Group 2 Exams?
  8. How should I prepare for EFLU MA English entrance exam? Books to refer and type of questions asked?
  9. Date of entrance exams for MSc Forensic Science in the upcoming year? How to prepare for the entrance exam and which books to refer?
  10. Which book is best for preparation for MCA final year?
  11. How can I prepare to crack NIMHANS entrance exams for admission in DM(Neurology) and MCh(Neurosurgery)? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. Which books to refer for GATE and how to prepare for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Reference books for preparation of Bharath Engineering Entrance Exam.
  14. How to prepare and score 95% in 12th board exams?
  15. How can I prepare for Medical entrance exam? Which all books should I refer?
  16. How should I prepare for Civil services exam? Books to be referred?
  17. Which Books should I refer to prepare for Bank Exams?
  18. How to get admission in MCA?
23rd April 2011, 09:34 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Higher Level Engineering Entrance Exams? Which books to refer? How much time should be given to each subject?

hi..
by higher level engineering exam i guess you are referring to the gate and the ies exams,
generally the materials of the made easy and the ace academy are really useful for these exams ,
also the gk publishers gate book is very good for the higher level engineering exams,
also there are the materials of the brilliant tutorials which are very useful,
to clear such exams you should be really good in the basics and an daily preparation of four hours would be more than enough to clear these exams
also if you mention your subject we can give detailed list of the books to be followed
1st June 2011, 02:06 AM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for Higher Level Engineering Entrance Exams? Which books to refer? How much time should be given to each subject?

my dear friend firstly you have to take a decision to fight the higher level entrance exam....
after that you have to decide your time table.....
according to time table you have to give 5 hour to each sub...

total time will be 15 hour in a day....

read every sud alternatly ......

books you can carry pradeep for physics and for math and chemistry you can carry iit meth and chemistry,,,,,

all the best my friend
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?