11th March 2018, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

An Arts graduate can study MBA in Hospitality Management from IIHMs? Procedure to get admission?

I am Art graduate and would like to study MBA in Hospitality Management course. Please tell me can I study it from IIHMs? Procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management from IIHMs? Details regarding eligibility, fees and entrance exam?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  3. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  4. Possibility to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management courses from IIHMs? How to get admission?
  5. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  6. Am I eligible to study MBA(HR) being a B.Sc(Hospitality Management) graduate?
  7. List of universities offering MBA(Hospitality Management) with scholarship in UK? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management?
  9. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  10. List of entrance exams available for admission in PhD in Hospitality Management?
  11. Which course is better to study in MBA among Hospitality Management and Hospital Management?
  12. Can I get admission in MBA for heath and hospitality after completing Physiotherapy studies
  13. List of best institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality with admission procedure?
  14. Eligibility to study MBA(Ecotourism Management) in VATEL Madagascar for Bachelor of Hospitality Management student? Requirements to get admission?
  15. Eligibility to do MBA in Hospitality Management for Business Management graduate?
  16. How to study MBA in Hospitality Management with 2 years of working experience in Hotel Industry for BHMCT graduate?
  17. Procedure to study MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) in Academy of Maritime Education and Training, Chennai? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management for 12th Arts candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?