2nd September 2016, 06:12 PM
sipunsimran

Can I apply for B.Ed exam after completing B.Sc with Maths, Computer Science, Statistics with three optional subjects from MLSU Udaipur with 65% marks? Preferred subjects to take in B.Ed

I have completed B.Sc. in Maths, Computer Science, Statistics with three optional subjects from MLSU, Udaipur with 65%. I want to know can I apply for B.Ed. Exam. if yes then in which subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  2. How can I choose my optional subjects for IPS exam? I am pursuing MSc in statistics and computer application
  3. Which subjects are best to take as optional subjects in graduation?
  4. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  5. Which subjects can I take as optional for IAS exam while studying computer science?
  6. Which two optional subjects should I opt for my mains exam? I have done BSc with Maths and Computer
  7. What are the optional subjects in 11th with Humanities?
  8. What is the qualification to do B.Ed?
  9. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  10. List of optional subjects other than Mathematics and Statistics?
  11. Suitable optional subjects in IAS exam for Commerce student? -- [New]
  12. How to prepare for RAS exam? I've done B.Sc in Biology, zoology and Chemistry and am doing Master of Banking and Insurance from MLSU
  13. Which subjects can I choose as Optional for IAS Exam having completed CSE?
  14. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  15. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  16. which optional subjects are recommended to opt for computer science engineers?
  17. Which optional subjects do I have to take after completing graduation in BSc Biology
  18. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
4th September 2016, 11:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Ed exam after completing B.Sc with Maths, Computer Science, Statistics with three optional subjects from MLSU Udaipur with 65% marks? Preferred subjects to take in B.Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipunsimran View Post
I have completed B.Sc. in Maths, Computer Science, Statistics with three optional subjects from MLSU, Udaipur with 65%. I want to know can I apply for B.Ed. Exam. if yes then in which subject?
You have completed B.Sc degree with 65% marks, So you are eligible for B.Ed course. You can do B.Ed course in Mathematics subject.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?