10th October 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Which optional subjects do I have to take after completing graduation in BSc Biology

sir,i have completed my graduation in BSC biology which optional subjects i have to take and i dont no the subjects in mains .so plz help me

13th May 2013, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which optional subjects do I have to take after completing graduation in BSc Biology

sir,i wants to do BSC in bio.can it give me any help for further stdy for mbbs in usa?
29th August 2014, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which optional subjects do I have to take after completing graduation in BSc Biology

which optional subject i have to take nd i dont know about main subjects plzzz tell m about the subject
18th June 2017, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

I will take plane bsc in that physics chemistry and zoology what are the career option after 3 years can i do mbbs study or any civil service
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?