5th September 2016, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

How to do MCA from IIT?

I have done my graduation this year with overall 66.5 %. I dropped this year because I want to do MCA from IIT. Can any body advice me how to prepare for IIT?

5th September 2016, 08:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MCA from IIT?

You have to crack IIT JAM for admission in MCA or M.Sc IT degree from IIT. You need a B.Sc degree in required subjects to become eligible for JAM.

Admission will be possible in IIT, when you get excellent marks in the entrance exam. Seats will be allotted on the basis of rank through counselling.
5th September 2016, 11:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MCA from IIT?

In order to take admission in IIT for Master's degree in computers course, you must clear the IIT JAM (Joint Admission Test).

To appear for the entrance examination, you should have cleared your graduation in computer science or IT from a recognized college.

Here are some tips for you, which will help you in preparing for your IIT JAM entrance examination:

> Most of the questions will be from high school and higher secondary level of mathematics and finger tips formulae and theorem will assist the test taker to a greater extent to complete the section on the given time.

> Basic knowledge of computers will be tested in the computer knowledge section and will be added with fundamentals of "C" language.

> Simple questions are expected in Analytical and general awareness sections. Clear strategy, methodical preparations and time management skills are essential for cracking the IIT JAM examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?