27th October 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IBPS exams on the basis of B.Sc degree with 50-60%?

Hello Sir, myself Yunus. I have completed 10th with 52% & 12th 39%(science) and I didn't wrote final semester exams but over all approximetly my percentage in B.Sc is 50-60%. Can you tell me whether I'm eligible to apply for IBPS Exams or it should be pass in degree or can I apply on 10th or 12th std. Please tell me Sir.

27th October 2016, 08:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IBPS exams on the basis of B.Sc degree with 50-60%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, myself Yunus. I have completed 10th with 52% & 12th 39%(science) and I didn't wrote final semester exams but over all approximetly my percentage in B.Sc is 50-60%. Can you tell me whether I'm eligible to apply for IBPS Exams or it should be pass in degree or can I apply on 10th or 12th std. Please tell me Sir.
Yes, you are eligible for IBPS exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections.

Only those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO and clerk exam.

For IBPS po exam, your age should be 20 to 30 years.

For IBPS clerk exam, your age should be 18 to 28 years.
27th October 2016, 08:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

*You have mentioned that you did not appear for final semester examination of Bachelor's degree, it means that your degree is incomplete. In order to apply for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common written examination, a candidate must have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline.

*It does not matter, what is your percentage of marks upto last semester, you must clear all your semester with at least passing percentage of marks. You should complete your degree to become eligible for IBPS Common Written examination.
28th October 2016, 12:08 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for IBPS exam being a final year student.
Qualifications for IBPS exam:
1. Candidates should have a graduation degree from a recognized university. Final year students are also eligible for applying.
2. Candidates age should be between 21 to 30 years.

For more information you go to the official website of IBPS:

http://www.ibps.in

Thanks
28th October 2016, 03:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much apply for IBPS examination after having completed your graduation degree from a recognized university as it is the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for IBPS examination.

Your age should not be below 20 years and should not be above 30 years to apply for PO examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?