10th May 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IPCC level without giving CPT?

After completing bcom can i apply for ipcc level without giving cpt?? And ipcc level condition minimum 55% yaa 60% give me ans. Plz

10th May 2016, 05:34 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IPCC level without giving CPT?

Yes, you can apply for IPCC level without giving CPT on the condition if you satisfy the required eligibility criteria for the same.

The eligibility criteria required for the graduates to write IPCC directly is as under:

- In case of a Commerce Graduate – 55% marks

- In case of a Non-Commerce Graduate – 60% marks.
10th May 2016, 05:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for IPCC level without appearing in CPT examination if you have completed B.Com course with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognised university. So, if you have completed B.Com course with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognised university, you can apply for IPCC level without appearing in CPT examination.
10th May 2016, 07:44 PM
13precious

You needs to score minimum 55% marks in B.com to get exemption from CPT exam.

IPCC examination:- Integrated Professional Competency Course.

You are required to clear seven subjects such as financial management,cost accounting,accountancy group-I & group-II.

CA final exam:- This is the final stage for CA but before that you need to complete 3 years of article ship training under a chartered accountant.
10th May 2016, 11:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for directly Integrated Professional Competence Course after Common Proficiency Test. But for direct IPCC stage, candidate must have at least 55% marks in bachelor's degree.

So,if you have minimum 55% in bachelor's degree in commerce then you can directly apply for IPCC stage. For non commerce stream candidate, required percentage of marks is 60%. Those who do not required percentage of marks, they have to apply for Common Proficiency Test.
11th May 2016, 07:25 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Yes you can apply for IPCC level without giving CPT if you have completed graduation with minimum 55% marks.

IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competency Course.

Eligibility Criteria:- For commerce students 55% marks

For Non commerce students 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?