9th September 2016, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for vacancy of Army psychologist after doing Masters in Applied Psychology?

I have done masters in applied psychology..... can i apply for the vacancy of army psychologist?? Can you please give me the complete information on the same as soon as possible to me? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the information on this soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing master in psychology?
  2. Which one is better between Ph.D and Psy.D after doing master degree?
  3. How to work in Army as a psychologist? I am a student of B.A Psychology
  4. Scope of Applied Psychology? Can I be a Psychologist or Psychiatrist after this course?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  6. Can I become a Clinical Psychologist through M.A.(Applied Psychology) course?
  7. How to join M.A Psychology? I want to become Psychologist
  8. Can I do Ph.d or NET to become a Psychologist? I am doing masters in Psychology
  9. Is there any license required to practice as a professional psychologist? -- [New]
  10. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  11. Clinical Psychologist in Navy after M.A applied clinical psychology and pursuing Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do further after completing M.A.(Psychology) to become a Psychologist?
  13. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  14. Is a PG in Commerce eligible to pursue a Masters in Counseling Psychology ?
  15. Qualification criteria for joining the Indian Army as a Psychologist?
  16. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  17. Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist?
  18. Scope of Psychology for B.Com Candidates
20th September 2016, 11:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for vacancy of Army psychologist after doing Masters in Applied Psychology?

Eligibility Criteria Required for the post of Army Psychologist :

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for the post of Army Psychologist after successful completion of Master's in Applied Psychology course. The basic educational qualification required for this recruitment is as follows.

>> The basic educational qualification required for the post of Army Psychologist is "M.A/ M.Sc in Psychology or Applied Psychology".

>> The minimum age required for this recruitment is 23 years and the maximum age must not exceed 27 years

>> As you are done with Master's Degree in Psychology, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for the post of Army Psychologist recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?