9th September 2016, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in EFLU and hyderabad university for masters in English?

i want to do masters in english in eflu/hyderabad university next year....so plz tell me its admission procedure and eligibility? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? Awaiting to get the response on the same soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
20th September 2016, 10:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in EFLU and hyderabad university for masters in English?

Procedure followed for getting admission in Master's in English in EFLU:

The basic educational qualification required for getting admission in Master's in English is at EFLU is as follows.

>> The basic educational qualification required for getting admission in Master's Degree is "Graduation with English" as a subject.

>> The duration of this Master of Arts in English course is 2 to 4 years. The minimum duration of the course is 2 years and the maximum may be of 4 years.

>> Besides these there are other courses, and they are PGDTE and PGCTE. The minimum qualification for both the courses is Master's in English. And the duration of course would last for 1 to 2 years.

Click here for Contact Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?