1st December 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my Chartered Accountancy now after 8 years?

Namaste, I am a chartered accountant only articleship is completed in the year 1999. I have completion certificate from institute in the year 1999, but I cannot complete exams. So, in this year i.e 2017 year I want to take CA Exams. Shall I take exams now and what procedure shall I follow please guide me. Thank you.

1st December 2017, 08:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my Chartered Accountancy now after 8 years?

First of all there is no age limit for pursuing CA course. If you want to study this course, then you can renew your registration to complete your remaining course now.

Just apply for renewal of your registration for the course and be prepared for the exams and complete your training from a good place.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?