28th April 2011, 08:37 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Chartered Accountancy-Integrated Professional Competence Course - Group I Taxation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Taxation is paper 4 in the group I of Integrated Professional Competence Course of Chartered Accountancy. The paper is of 100 marks and the exam of this paper is of three hours time duration. There are two parts in the paper. The first part is Income Tax, with the second being Service Tax and Vat. In the first part, the marks carried by each of the question vary, depending on the question. There can be short answer type questions carrying 2 marks and long problems carrying 16 marks as well. The questions on Service Tax and VAT in part two follow a similar pattern and they also contain descriptive as well as numerical problem type questions. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/chartered-a...xation-papers/
18th November 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chartered Accountancy-Integrated Professional Competence Course - Group I Taxation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

icwai commercial and industrial laws and auditing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?