8th April 2011, 01:49 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Chartered Accountancy- Integrated professional competence course examination- Group I Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Accountancy paper of this examination is a paper of 100 marks. There are total 5 questions in this paper. The paper is mixed one containing all types of questions as numerical, short notes type, very short answer type. All the questions of this paper are compulsory. The question paper is printed in the English language. There are no overall choices in this paper but some internal options are availed for the betterment of the students. The maximum time duration in which the question paper is to be solved is of three hours. There is no negative marking. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more information and details visit:http://entrance-exam.net/chartered-a...unting-papers/
29th June 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chartered Accountancy- Integrated professional competence course examination- Group I Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

is maths compulsory for doing C A
23rd September 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chartered Accountancy- Integrated professional competence course examination- Group I Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

sir plz send five years question paper on my [email protected]
11th August 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

sir please send question paper with solution of last 3years ipcc exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?