25th August 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after diploma in civil and environmental engineering after 10th?

I have done diploma in civil & environmental engineering from VJTI with 70%. I have completed diploma after 10th. Can I do B.Ed now? What is the duration of B.Ed after diploma and which institutes in Mumbai are applicable for B.Ed? Can you please provide me the information as soon as possible. Waiting for you reply soon.

Related Questions:
26th August 2016, 12:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after diploma in civil and environmental engineering after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done diploma in civil & environmental engineering from VJTI with 70%. I have completed diploma after 10th. Can I do B.Ed now? What is the duration of B.Ed after diploma and which institutes in Mumbai are applicable for B.Ed? Can you please provide me the information as soon as possible. Waiting for you reply soon.
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
26th August 2016, 06:04 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after diploma in civil and environmental engineering after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Sorry, it is not possible to study B.Ed after Diploma in Civil and Environmental Engineering course. The candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 or 11+1+3) from a recognized board of education with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to study B.Ed. They have to appear for an entrance test for the admission to B.Ed course. So it is not possible for you to study B.Ed after Diploma in Civil and Environmental Engineering course. You can study B.E or B.Tech course after Diploma course through lateral entry mode.
26th August 2016, 09:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of your Diploma course in Civil and Environmental Engineering from a recognized board. To be eligible to pursue B.Ed course, you should have completed Bachelor's degree course in Arts/ Science/ Commerce stream with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, you are not eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of your Diploma course in Civil and Environmental Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?