8th May 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU or any other universities from Uttarakhand if I am a experienced teacher already?

Sir,

sir, i have done graduation with 47% marks and post graduation with 49.8%. sir I am teaching since July 2008 till now. Sir pleas tell me could i done bed from ignou or other university in uttarakhand.? Can someone let me know the advantages of doing the B.Ed course?

8th May 2015, 02:19 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU or any other universities from Uttarakhand if I am a experienced teacher already?

To apply for correspondence B.Ed course in IGNOU, you should fulfil the below mentioned conditions.

Eligibility Criteria:

> Aspirant must have completed graduation in any stream from a recognised University.

> No such marks criteria is required in graduation for pursuing the course.

> Candidate should have atleast 2 years of teaching experience in Primary/Secondary/Senior Secondary school recognised Central or State Government pr a Union Territory.

Therefore, if you do fulfil all the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course from IGNOU.

You can also do B.Ed from any other University, but for that you will have to look for the eligibility criteria for pursuing B.Ed course from that particular Institute.

Advantages of doing B.Ed course:

Scope for Higher Studies after B.Ed:

M.Ed is a higher option after B.Ed. But for joining this course one should be a post graduate in any discipline. This post graduation degree is offered by DIET centers all over the country. After the completion of M.Ed course, graduates can join as higher secondary teachers in various institutions. Mphil is also another option.

Career Opportunities after B.Ed:

Job opportunities for these professionals are numerous.

They can find employment in various government and government aided institutions.

For this recruitment the government organizes SET exaam.

After qualifying this examination one can join as teacher in any government school in the State.

B.Ed graduates can teach in high primary and high school level.
1st June 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed from IGNOU or any other universities from Uttarakhand if I am a experienced teacher already?

sir,recently i have been appointed as hs school teacher and i have to take B ED within 2 years kindly suggest some ways to avail the course since in al the SDE mode eligibility is Min.3years experience which currently is unavailable.pls reccomend some in Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?