22nd December 2017, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I do CA course after completing BBA if I didn't studied Economics in 12th?

Sir, I am Happy Goyal. I want to talk about my own career. Now I have passed 12th class with 64% in 2016. Recently, I decided I want to do BBA, and when I complete BBA, can I do CA? Moreover, I want to talk about subjects, in 12th class. I have all subjects except economics. So, please tell me about my career.

Related Questions:
22nd December 2017, 05:25 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do CA course after completing BBA if I didn't studied Economics in 12th?

CA refers to Chartered Accountancy and same is a professional degree course with a very good career scope. The whole CA course is divided into three stages which includes Common Proficiency Test ( CPT ), Integrated Professional Competence Course ( IPCC ) and the final stage course.

Further the mnimum educational qualification required for pursuing CA course i.e; CPT is a higher secondary school degree with at least 50% in any discipline from a recognized board.

So as far as you are concerned about your eligibility to pursue CA course having not pursued Economics at your Class 12th level academics then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible as there is no compulsion of any subject at any stage of academics.

Also if you have completed your bachelor degree course with 60% marks then you can exempt CPT for completing your CA course.
22nd December 2017, 08:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CA course after completing BBA if I didn't studied Economics in 12th?

Yes, definitely you can opt for the CA course after the completion of BBA course, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation from a recognized University can apply for the CA course. Candidates must have studied Mathematics as a subject in Graduation course.
You can also apply on the basis of class 12th. Then you have to start with CPT examination. If you apply on the basis of Graduation, then you can directly apply in the IPCC neglecting CPT examination.
22nd December 2017, 10:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do CA now itself through CPT. There is no specific stream required for it. Just clear CPT and apply for CA IPCC registration. Class 12th is the minimum requirement for CA CPT.

If you want to apply after BBA, then also you can, but you need to have 60% marks to apply directly for CA IPCC. If you score less than 60% in BBA, then you have to clear CPT.
30th December 2017, 12:42 AM
randhirk.rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am Happy Goyal. I want to talk about my own career. Now I have passed 12th class with 64% in 2016. Recently, I decided I want to do BBA, and when I complete BBA, can I do CA? Moreover, I want to talk about subjects, in 12th class. I have all subjects except economics. So, please tell me about my career.
You passed class 12th with 64 percent marks in 2016.
You are planning to BBA after class 12th and than CA.

I would suggest that if you want to do BBA, than do not do CA.
But after passing BBA, do MBA from top 50 colleges of India.
BBA and MBA would be a very good platform to find good jobs.

Alternatively, after 12th instead of doing BBA, you can enroll in CA course and also enrol in B.COM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?