1st March 2018, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Economics along with BBA(H)?

Hello guys, I have completed my 12th with commerce and have taken admission in BBA(H). But now my interest is to study Economics while I am studying Economics in my BBA. I want to know that I can study Diploma Economics course also? I am studying BBA in Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Economics along with BCA(H)?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Economics along with BBA(H)?
  3. How can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) being a Engineering Diploma student?
  4. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  5. Can I get direct admission to study B.A.(Economics) being a Diploma Mechanical holder?
  6. Without Economics can I study Diploma in Hotel Management being a Commerce student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to study MA(Business Economics) for BA(Economics) student? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Transport and Economics Management? Duration of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get Economics Honours having scored between 80-90% in Economics at High School board exams? Which are the best colleges to study Economics?
  10. What are the contents in Economics Honours of Undergraduate course?
  11. List of best colleges to study Diploma in Economics and Administration course with fee structure and procedure to apply?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Insurance for M.A.(Economics) student?
  13. Which is better among B.Sc(Economics) and Integrated M.Sc(Economics)?
  14. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Economics for B.A.(Economics) student?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics for MPhil(Economics) student?
  16. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Business Economics in Dayalbagh Educational Institute?
  17. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to study MA Economics with specialization in World Economics?
15th March 2018, 07:38 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Economics along with BBA(H)?

Yes you are eligible to pursue Diploma course in Economics while pursuing BBA degree course.
There is no any restriction if you opts Diploma in Economics.
But at same time you are not allowed to show degree in two different streams that is BBA as well as Economics.
But you can pursue from Economics also.
15th March 2018, 10:06 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Economics along with BBA(H)?

You cannot study two courses simultaneously.

When you take the admission, you need to sign an undertaking that you are not studying anything other than this.

It is an offense to sign falsely.

If you do it, you are liable for punishment under the rules of teh UGC.

So, you cannot study two courses at a time, as per the guideline of teh UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?