25th December 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Sc(Computer Science) in IGNOU without attending classes being a Maths graduate?

Hello,
Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science in IGNOU without attending class? I am graduate in Mathematics and having 55% but due to my job I am not going to attend regular class.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in Botany without attending classes? Can I do it from IGNOU university?
  2. Is it possible to do course in Interior Designing through correspondence? Will it be useful for me without attending any classes?
  3. Can I complete M.Sc in regular way without attending classes?
  4. Can I do MCA without attending regular college classes?
  5. What is the ideal time to join IIT coaching classes? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study B.Com in IGNOU if registered around 4 years ago?
  7. Are there any institutes providing study material for CSIR(Maths)?
  8. How can I apply to study correspondence M.A.(Political Science) in IGNOU being a B.A. graduate?
  9. Can I do M.Phil and Ph.D in Maths from IGNOU?
  10. Eligibility to study M.Com in IGNOU for correspondence B.Com graduate?
  11. How should I study for Maths and how to concentrate on studies?
  12. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  13. Procedure to do Psychology course through correspondence?
  14. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  15. What should I do for my placement? I have done 10th(67% marks) through BSEB board and 12th(75% marks) through NIOS. Currently I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with ECE stream from SSIT, Tumkur and having grade point 8.75 out of 10 without any back yet.
  16. How IGNOU VIEP takes classes for Diploma in Engineering course, weekly or daily?
  17. Can I give AIEEE and get a respectable score without joining any prominent coaching for it?
  18. In any ways is it possible for a talented and meritorious person to get direct admission in MCA or M.Sc(IT)?
5th January 2016, 05:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Sc(Computer Science) in IGNOU without attending classes being a Maths graduate?

Yes, IGNOU offers M.Sc in Computer Science in distance mode and you can surely pursue it without attending regular classes. All you have to do is study from home and attend the examination.

Computer science courses are surely offered on distance mode because all you need is a desktop or a laptop at home to study. Hence, no problem for you.
5th January 2016, 11:35 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study M.Sc(Computer Science) in IGNOU without attending classes being a Maths graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science in IGNOU without attending class? I am graduate in Mathematics and having 55% but due to my job I am not going to attend regular class.
Yes, you can study M.Sc in Computer Science through IGNOU without attending coaching class. You can use self study to complete the M.Sc in Computer Science. However, you must attend 75% of the total practical sessions for each course to be eligible for semester examination. You can clear your doubts during Theory counselling sessions or Practical counselling sessions by IGNOU approved counsellors.

Official website - www.ignou.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?