24th October 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc in Multimedia and animation from Sikkim manipal university?

Is sikkim manipal university degree of bsc in multimedia and animation is valid for government job? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? What would be the eligibility criteria followed for getting the government job?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for B.Sc in animation holder to get a job in government?
  2. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  3. Will I be eligible for government job in Punjab after doing B.A from Sikkim Manipal University
  4. Is it worth to take BSc degree course in Multimedia and Animation after 12th science or should I go for certificate course after graduation course? Is there any college under Mumbai degree offering this degree course?
  5. What should I do now after doing BSc animation and multimedia
  6. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after graduating from Sikkim Manipal University?
  7. Am I eligible for BPSC exam after doing BSc IT from Sikkim Manipal University
  8. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission for M.Sc in CS after completion of B.Sc IT from Sikkim Manipal University?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed and TGT after passing BSc from Sikkim Manipal University?
  11. Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University for getting a government job? -- [New]
  12. Can I be eligible for BBA from Sikkim Manipal University? Can i do M.A(Master in Arts)?
  13. Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University for government job?
  14. For which courses am I eligible to do MSc after finishing BSc MLT in Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. Am I allowed to write TANCET exam to pursue BSc IT in Sikkim Manipal University?
  16. How to take admission for MCA in any AICTE approved college? What is the eligibility? Is Sikkim Manipal correspondence course equivalent to graduation?
  17. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  18. How to get a job in mining sector after completing BSc IT in Sikkim Manipal University
25th October 2015, 08:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc in Multimedia and animation from Sikkim manipal university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is sikkim manipal university degree of bsc in multimedia and animation is valid for government job? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? What would be the eligibility criteria followed for getting the government job?
Yes, you can apply for government jobs because you have completed B.Sc degree.

List of the government jobs:-

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam
25th October 2015, 11:00 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc in Multimedia and animation from Sikkim manipal university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yeah you are eligible for various number of jobs in government sector as you have completed B.sc in Multimedia which is a under graduate course which makes you eligible for applying for exams with a qualification of completed degree.

You can apply for the UPSC Exam (Union Public Service Commission) which is a All India public service entrance exam conducted for various posts in India which include you getting into Engineering organizations, IAS, IPS, IFS, defence services, railway job and many other posts.

You need to apply for the UPSC exam considering that you satisfy all the eligibility criteria needed for the respected exam in order to be eligible.

To know more info regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
29th June 2021, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an art teacher after completing b.sc in animation and VFX?c. Can. I do B.ed after it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?