12th December 2016, 12:45 PM
bindu. p

How can a Bindu graduate in B.Sc (PCM) get a Government job? How can I prepare for the job?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc and now I want to apply for a Government job so I want to know how can a Bindu graduate in B.Sc (PCM) get a Government job? How can I prepare for the job? please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get a government job? Date of start of TNPSC Group IV exam?
  2. In which field a BSc graduate can get a Government Job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get a government job like NDA after obtaining 72% in 12th with PCM subjects
  4. How to go for government job after scoring 51% in B.A Programming? How to prepare for government competitive exams?
  5. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
  6. Is Eiilm university B.Sc (PCM) regular course valid for getting government jobs in India?
  7. Government job vacancy in Hospitals for MLT graduate?
  8. How to get a government job after BCA with 70% in PCM
  9. How to go for government job after graduating with 51% in B.A programming?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government job even before I complete 20 years of age?
  11. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  12. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  13. Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible for me to get a job with written exam marks?
  15. Percentage required in PCM to apply for BSc Physics in Government college? Details about the government area and duration of the course?]
  16. How to get a good government job after BSc?
  17. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  18. Am I eligible to get government job after completion of B.Sc course from VMU?
15th December 2016, 02:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a Bindu graduate in B.Sc (PCM) get a Government job? How can I prepare for the job?

You have done Bachelor's degree in Science with PCM subjects, you can apply for following government job exams:

*Civil Services examination.

*IBPS Common Written exam for clerk and Probationary officer.

*Railway Recruitment board exams.

*SSC Combined Graduate level exams.

All these exams require practice. You should read daily newspapers for current affairs. GK by Lucent Publication is good for static general knowledge. English for competitive exams by Arihant Publication. Aptitude by R.S Aggarwal. You should practice all these books to clear exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?