25th July 2016, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available for M.A.(Philosophy) admission in Calcutta University?

I want to study M.A.(Philosophy) under Calcutta University. I would like to know about the entrance exam which will be held for admission of this Master's Degree in Calcutta University. Can you tell me about such entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How canI get admission in B.Com LLB 3 years course under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  2. List of top BBA colleges under Calcutta University? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission?
  3. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission to study M.A. in Education in Calcutta University without any entrance exam?
  5. Is there any problem to join Zoology Honours in Calcutta University while preparing for Medical entrance exams? Rules and regulations of Calcutta University and Presidency University for Honours course?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  7. Possibility to get admission in Calcutta University for Private student?
  8. Which entrance exams are there for admission in M.Sc (maths)? -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  10. Admission procedure, important dates and criteria of M.A Psychology entrance exam of Jadhavpur University and University of Calcutta?
  11. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  12. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Calcutta University?
  13. Do I have to apply in separate colleges of Calcutta University to study M.Sc(Zoology)?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB in Calcutta University after completion of graduation in political science with 59% marks?
  15. Number of seats for general candidate in Calcutta University for Maths Hons course? Syllabus of the entrance exam and eligibility criteria or percentage required in BSc?
  16. Do I need to clear Calcutta University's M.Com Entrance Examination for getting admission into the M.Com Course?
  17. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  18. Last date of submission of forms of MSc maths?
28th July 2016, 01:38 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available for M.A.(Philosophy) admission in Calcutta University?

I have attached a file regarding the details of MA(Philosophy) admission under CU, kindly download the attachment and get the required information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MA Philosophy(CU) guidelines.pdf(584.1 KB, 30 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?