8th September 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i do MA in Ecomonics after doing BA in Ancient History?

Related Questions:
  1. Previous paper of ancient history for entrance exam of ma of jnu? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to study PhD in Ancient History without entrance exam for a married woman?
  3. Syllabus for Ancient history for M.A entrance exam in JNU?
  4. Is there MA in Ancient History and Philosophy course available in JNU?
  5. What is the ancient history syllabus of JNU?
  6. Courses of Paleontology and Archeology in India? I am a student of 12th board exam
  7. Kuvempu University, M.A. in History And Archaeology-History of Modern Europe Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  8. Mangalore University BA in History-FYBA 1st Sem India in the Early Historical Period (To AD 300) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In History, Political and Cultural History of India from Ancient Times To A.D. 1526 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Kuvempu University, M.A. in history and Archaeology-History of Ancient India upto 1200 AD Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  12. How should I get any degree after completing 10th? I am 35 years old
  13. What are the options of subjects in NET exam for the student of M.A in Ancient History
  14. Can I appear for TGT exam after completing B.E?
  15. Which topic should I choose for Ph.D programme if completed MA in Ancient History & Culture?
  16. What is the syllabus of ancient history for entrance exam of ma of jnu?
  17. Andhra Pradesh Publice Service Commission (APPSC) Group I-General History (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  18. Sample question papers of admission test for M.A in Ancient History in JNU?
8th September 2015, 11:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do MA in Ecomonics after doing BA in Ancient History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, it is not possible to do masters degree in Economics after completion of your BA in Ancient.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Economics from a recognized university are eligible to do masters degree in M.A in Economics.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?