13th May 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a research officer after completion of post graduation in mass communication and journalism?

Sir/Mam, I am postgraduate in mass communication and journalism and I want to become a research officer or any private jobs available in this field so how can I search the best job? Can you please give me the details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  2. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  3. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  4. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  5. Which course should I do in Post Graduation to become a Journalist being a B.A. Mass Communication & Journalism student?
  6. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
  7. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  8. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for M.A. in Journalism & Mass Communication being a diploma holder?
  10. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  11. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  12. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Where to apply for Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication? How much it cost to study this course?
  14. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in masters in mass communication and journalism?
  16. Which career option to choose after 12th other then Engineering and Medicine?
  17. Can I pursue journalism after completing graduation in Political science? Which course should I choose after graduation?
  18. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
29th September 2017, 12:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a research officer after completion of post graduation in mass communication and journalism?

Procedure to become a Research Officer in Mass Communication and Journalism Field:

Indian Institute of Mass Communication is an organization which recruits candidates for several posts. Whenever there is a recruitment available, it issues official notification for filling up various vacancies and one of the posts include, "Research Officer" and you need to apply for such recruitment. I suggest you to visit the Career Section of this organization frequently to get more details of latest updates.

Educational Qualification Required : Post Graduation in Social Science or in Mass Communication or in Economics (or) Candidates from Ph.D or M.Phil background are also eligible to apply.

The minimum age must be 18 years or above in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Website

Click here for Vacancies Section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?