15th June 2015, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I do masters from open University after BA? Eligibility of Ph.D after the same?

sir i m ordinary b.a pass graduate can i do masters from open university?is it same valuable as studies in regular?after completing masters can i proceed for phd being a ordinary pass graduate??

15th June 2015, 06:43 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters from open University after BA? Eligibility of Ph.D after the same?

Yes, You can do your masters from open University , There is no problem at all for that reasons ,Yes it will be slightly backward than regular course , but it does not matter.
If you are doing some jobs with simultaneously with this course it will increase your salary & your position .

After clearing your masters you can go for P.hd course in Open University.

The list of best open University which has good value.

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Yashwantrao C Maharashtra Open University

Sikkim Manipal University

IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute

University of Mumbai

Maulana Azad National

Urdu University

Dr B R Ambedkar Open University

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning

Dr BabasahebAmbedkar Open University

Annamalai University

Netaji Subhas Open University

Osmania University

Shivaji University

M P Bhoj (Open) University

University of Delhi

Maharishi Dayanand University

AcharyaNagarjuna University

SNDT - Women's University

Alagappa University

Andhra University

Himachal Pradesh University

U P RajarshiTandon

Open University

Karnataka State Open University

Madurai Kamaraj University

VardhmanMahaveer

Open University

Kurukshetra University

Kakatiya University
15th June 2015, 10:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters from open University after BA? Eligibility of Ph.D after the same?

Yes of course dear you can do Masters right after completion of B.A in regular mode and even if you will have a chance to do Ph.D after Masters in distance mode.

Here we will give you the details about your Query from step by step. First thing you can do Master's in distance mode but your University or College must be recognized one. Then only you will get equal value as same as regular degree.

List of colleges offer MA in distance mode :

>> Madurai Kamaraj University

>> Acharya Nagarjuna University

>> Kurukshetra University

>> Karnataka Open University

>> Andhra University

>> Algappa University

>> Punjab University

>> Nalanda Open University

>> IASE University

>> Osmania University.

Eligibility for Ph.D Course :

Actually it depends on the type of college or University and for the details regarding the eligibility criteria you can visit the below information.

* You must complete Master;s in the prescribed subject with at least 60% of marks from the recognized University.

* Whether it may be in distance or regular mode but you should complete Masters from the recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?